Project Manager - Microsoft Dynamics
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
Who we are looking for
SAGlobal is looking for additional people to expand our US- based Dynamics 365 Operations (formerly Dynamics AX) Project Managers. We are seeking individuals who have experience with managing ERP system implementations. Past experience with managing Dynamics 365 Operations/AX projects is a plus but not a requirement.
What we offer
A full time position as a Dynamics 365 Operations Project Manager. Competitive salary and benefit package. Internal weekly team knowledge sharing sessions and on-going training classes. An exciting work environment with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the continental US.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing ERP Implementations
- Understanding of ERP implementation methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, especially working remotely
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience with Microsoft Share Point
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in business-related field preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP (formerly Dynamics AX) experience desirable
- PMP certification desirable
- Microsoft Azure experience or certifications desirable
Travel: Approx. 60%
Location: Anywhere in US with access to good air transportation
Ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
This is a full-time position requiring a significant amount of time traveling primarily in US working from client sites. Work from a home office when not at client site.
Position offers competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.