As part of SAGlobal’s industry strategy for the Service Industries, we’ve developed Projects+ - a series of extensions to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations that enhance the standard functionality to provide best-in-class ERP capabilities for project-driven organizations. In addition to gaining valuable out-of-the-box functionality specifically developed for professional services firms, Projects+ can help your firm minimize the costs and timeframe to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, thereby accelerating your time to value and maximizing the return on your ERP investment.
Key features of Projects+ include:
- A role-based resourcing paradigm for forecasting and scheduling resources at the role level
- Enhanced dimension handling for configuring rules for how revenue flows to different practices, lines of business, and other organizational dimensions
- Additional services pricing scenarios, including multiplier-based pricing Qualification management for tracking a library of detailed information about your projects
- Additional tools for tracking and pursuing missing timesheets
- PTO handling for requesting and approving paid time off
- Improved tools for interacting with subcontractors
- Advanced invoice presentation for configuring variable invoice formats via parameter-driven client invoice templates
- Automated generation of invoice backup documentation such as timesheet and expense reports, expense receipts and pass-through invoices
- Configurable setup of complex utilization rules and calculations
- Simplified setup of key workflows such as time and expense approvals
- Industry-specific BI metrics and dimensions through our Projects+ BI solution for advanced reporting and analytics
- Streamlined deployment through our Projects+ EXPRESS methodology for provisioning a pre-configured, industry-specific version of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Much, much more!
Our Projects+ solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations helps professional services organizations streamline key project management and accounting processes, accelerate cash flow through improved time and billing processes, maximize utilization levels through powerful resource management and scheduling tools, and improve project profitability through improved visibility and control of project costs.
Advanced Project Invoicing Features
Project Management Workspace