Microsoft Dynamics + Legal360 + CLIENTSFirst Consulting
Strategic Next Steps for 3E Business Development/BDP Clients
Date: March 28, 2019
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST / 10:00 a.m. PST
Due to the recent sunsetting of Thomson Reuters 3E Business Development/BDP, many law firms are finding themselves in the unexpected position of reevaluating their CRM technology.
Please join Microsoft, Legal360 and CLIENTSFirst Consulting for a collaborative web session in which we will discuss how to best navigate this transitional period and the options your firm has for the future.
Topics to be discussed:
- What happens to the firm’s investment in Dynamics CRM licensing?
- Can we retain, secure and improve our CRM data?
- How do we address the existing Dynamics software configurations and customizations?
- Is there someone that can help us with strategic direction and best practices?
- What are our options for on-going support and maintenance?
- What options do we have for ERM, i.e., retaining or replacing the Data Engine?
With over 25 years of law firm business development experience, Legal360 is Microsoft’s leading global provider of Dynamics 365-based ERM, marketing, business development, and relationship intelligence solutions to law firms worldwide. Built on the Dynamics platform, Legal360 is 100% focused on the legal market and specifically designed to overcome the challenges of traditional law firm CRM.
CLIENTSFirst is an independent consulting company that has helped hundreds of firms achieve CRM success. For more than a decade, our team of almost 100 consultants and other professionals has been helping our Clients select and implement CRM and other business development technology to enhance value, adoption and return on investment. Our areas of service include:
- CRM Success and Strategy Consulting
- eMarketing Consulting
- Data Quality Services
- Outsourced CRM Staffing
We hope you will join us!