D365UG/AXUG Summit Phoenix 2018
October 15th – 18th, 2018 in Phoenix, Arizona | Booth #830
SAGlobal & AEC360 to Sponsor a Dynamic Opportunity for the User Group Community – Join us at AXUG Summit Phoenix!
This fall, step away from your screens, pack up your big ideas, and head to AXUG Summit in Phoenix, the most comprehensive and impressive conference of the year. No matter your Dynamics version, where you are in your implementation, or your job role, there is something for you at AXUG Summit. Unlike other events, the sessions are led by end-users, Microsoft team members and third-party vendors. Meet like-minded users and discuss important issues, trends, product updates, pain points and genuine solutions.
The value of AXUG Summit is endless, here are a few more reasons why you should attend:
- Geek out over great content: There’s no better way to learn than peer-to-peer with other Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Unified Operations or legacy Dynamics AX users. Share and learn broadly across a variety of content tracks that feature role-based learning, specialty topics, or application-focused solutions across Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Unified Operations, legacy Dynamics AX, and other complementary Microsoft technologies.
- Meet & network with your user group buddies: AXUG Summit provides countless opportunities to create lasting relationships by connecting and networking with your Dynamics peers.
- Learn from your seriously smart peers: Learn from and connect with Dynamics 365 for Unified Operations and Dynamics AX experts and Business Solution MVPs on a personal basis.
- Evaluate and explore solutions: Understand third party solutions and learn what they can do for your industry or organization.
- Premier User Group, AXUG Summit is the largest user group event worldwide for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
We understand your time at Summit is important, so start planning your time. SAGlobal is excited to have 7 Sessions where we will present a variety of topics. In addition, please stop by our booth #830 during the expo hours.