Microsoft Dynamics + Legal360: Changing the Way Law Firms Think About CRM
Special Lunch Event Invitation
Date: March 13, 2019
Time: 11:30AM – 1:00PM
Location: Microsoft Technology Center
Address: 11 Times Square, 7th Floor (Between 41st and 42nd on 8th Ave.) New York, NY 10036
To meet the challenges of an increasingly competitive legal industry, today’s law firms must take meaningful steps to transform their relationship management and business development practices. However, with so many emerging technologies, how does your firm sort through the noise and build the right strategy?
Please join us on March 13, 2019 at the Microsoft Technology Center in New York for a special lunch event where you’ll learn about the latest Microsoft and Legal360 technologies and hear firsthand how leading law firms are successfully optimizing their client relationships and winning more business. During this interactive workshop, legal industry experts will discuss:
- Why next-generation relationship insights are key to your firm’s business development success
- The challenges in achieving complete visibility of your firm’s relationships
- The convergence of CRM and ERM, and why it matters to law firms
- How to leverage unique Microsoft technologies for automated relationship intelligence
- How New York-based law firm, Stroock, Stroock and Lavan is modernizing its relationship management strategy with Microsoft and Legal360
|11:15AM – 11:30AM||Registration|
|11:30AM – 1:00PM||Keynote presentation and lunch|
This event will be focused on client retention, accelerating new client acquisition, and leveraging relationship intelligence technology to fuel law firm growth. This program is best suited for senior management in law firm marketing, business development and IT. We hope to see you there!
With over 25 years of law firm business development experience, Legal360 is Microsoft’s leading global provider of Dynamics 365-based ERM, marketing, business development, and relationship intelligence solutions to law firms worldwide.