Leaders vs. Laggards – Where Does Your Firm Fit?
Part 1: Be a Leader Through Exceptional Marketing and Sales
If there is one thing that SPI Research has learned through 11 years of professional services industry benchmarking, it is that a small percentage of firms consistently drive the market forward. These leaders continue to grow and prosper. Unfortunately, many of the firms have fallen behind, leading to acquisition or extinction.
Join Dave Hofferberth, Founder and Managing Director of Service Performance Insight, and SAGlobal for our 4-part webcast series: Leaders vs. Laggards – Where Does Your Firm Fit? During this impactful series, Dave will explore how professional services organizations can optimize their business to become a leader and ensure long-term viability and success.
- Part 1: Be a Leader Through Exceptional Marketing and Sales, March 20th, 2018 12PM EST / 9AM PST
- Part 2: Be a Leader Through Optimized Talent Strategies, May 15th, 2018 12PM EST / 9AM PST
- Part 3: Be a Leader Through Superior Project Execution, September 13th, 2018 12PM EST / 9AM PST
- Part 4: Be a Leader Through Improved Financial Management, November 13th, 2018 12PM EST / 9AM PST
The first webcast, Be a Leader Through Exceptional Marketing and Sales will be held March 20th, 2018 at 12PM EST/9AM PST, and will review:
- The 2018 SPI Research Professional Services Maturity Benchmark study
- Key marketing and sales performance metrics for professional services firms
- What marketing and sales practices separate leaders from laggards
- What leading firms are doing differently in marketing and sales to be more successful
- How SPI and SAGlobal can help your professional services firm optimize its sales and marketing practices
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn how your firm can go be a leader in its market!