Business Intelligence Analyst / Consultant – Microsoft Dynamics
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading. If you are an experienced Dynamics 365 Business Intelligence Analyst / Consultant– keep reading.
Who we are looking for
SAGlobal is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst / Consultant to assist our customers with defining and deploying their Business Intelligence and Reporting solutions. This position will work with customers to drive out requirements, provide business insights, and consult on industry best practices.
What we offer
A full time position as a Business Intelligence Analyst / Consultant. Competitive salary and benefit package. Internal weekly team knowledge-sharing sessions and on-going training classes. An exciting work environment with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants in the business. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the continental US.
The ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, strong client-centric values and a supportive group of colleagues.
This is a full-time position requiring a significant amount of time traveling, primarily in US, and working from client sites. This position will travel to various locations in the United States and work with customers to define their Business Intelligence strategy and will then work with Report Writers and Business Intelligence Developers to implement the BI strategy.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Consult with customers on their BI and Reporting strategy
- Add value to customers by providing business insights and recommendations for improved business analytics
- Document and develop metrics and dashboards
- Write specifications for data extraction, data modelling, and reports
- Report writing and data validation
- Ensure the functional business process and reporting output are in sync
- Coordinate with Project Managers to fit BI activities into larger system implementations
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the areas of finance, reporting, or business intelligence
- Practical experience gathering requirements for reports, defining metrics, and building reports
- Experience with enterprise software or complex databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365
- Developed reports using Power BI
- Developed reports using SSRS
- Experience working in a Professional Services industry
- Experience with Accounting or Financial management
- Consulting experience
Location for the role is flexible; close to decent airport. Travel up to 75% is required. Work from home when not travelling.
Position offers competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.